Tuesday: Only 3 Photos

I am realizing that I'm getting kind of sloppy and forgetting to take photos of my daily activities. I spent this morning at the department of conservative dentistry and endodontics. I actually spent most of the morning working on logistics for travel after I get back to the USA. However, I did consult with Dr. Kafle and Anil regarding an interesting autotransplantation/replantation case. We have that scheduled for Friday morning.

At lunchtime, I walked over to the DLR. While I was waiting there I had a nice conversation with Prem, the owner, and I took this photo of a beautiful rose. They have spectacular flowers at the DLR.

For lunch, I met Dr Biraj at the DLR. He is a man who wears many hats at Dhulikhel hospital. Primarily, he overseas the public health department, but also overseas global development/fundraising. The department has multiple NIH grants and even Gates Foundation grants. He did his PhD training at the University of Washington in Seattle as part of a Fulbright award. It turns out that we have many shared interests and possibilities for future collaboration.


I spent the rest of the day working at my apartment, preparing two presentations for tomorrow morning with the department of oral radiology.





Comments

Popular Posts