Monday: ... and then next thing you know, you are going to Bangladesh!

 This morning I went to the school. The endo faculty were busy all day with both clinical exams, oral exams, and OSCE type exams. I'm not much help to them for these.

 I went to lunch with Dash and Bianca, a German lab tech who is visiting here. My lunch was good, except for this chicken heart that was included with the other chicken meat. They use the WHOLE chicken!

I saw these vegetables awaiting preparation for tomorrow's lunch.

After lunch, Dash and I sat down and looked at our schedules for the next few weeks. It is getting busy. I learned that he and Nisha are going to Bangladesh this Thursday through Saturday for an orthodontic meeting. He invited me to come along. I can't say no to having such a great personal guides, and I have never been to Bangladesh before. I booked my flights for only $220 round-trip.  Dash lived in Bangladesh for five years during dental school. So he's very familiar with that culture and country. He warned me not to wear my watch there! 

He advised me that two dental schools and a big group of dentists want me to CE speak in the very far Eastern part of Nepal. It is a 40 minute flight of a 9 hour drive to get there. We are exploring how to squeeze that into my already busy schedule.

I like the name of this gum.























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts