Monday April 10: three more delicious meals

 

We started the morning with a great DLR breakfast.

We met some colleagues at the cash canteen for morning coffee.

Jenny spent the morning meeting and discussing health promotion ideas for the University. I spent the morning with my colleagues in the department of conservative dentistry and endodontics.

We returned to the cash canteen for lunch momos and broth soup. I really like the soup.

In the afternoon, we walked around the historic old town of Dhulikhel.

We enjoyed an evening glass of wine while awaiting our dinner companions. The valley was really smokey.

I invited some of my dental student/resident friends to join us for dinner at the DLR restaurant.

Jenny had the traditional "khaja set" meal.

The students expressed their appreciation with gifts of shawls, a hat, a framed photo and a cake. we were touched by their warmth and friendship. 











Comments

Popular Posts