Tuesday April 11: Teaching another hands-on endodontics course

 

With smokey skies, the sunrise was spectacular -- but we couldn't see the Himalayas.

Each day's DLR breakfast photo looks similar. The breakfasts are very good and the views from the balcony are grand.

The flower gardens and other botanicals at the DLR are beautiful.

In the morning, Dash took Jenny to Namo Buddha. It is a large monastery about 30 minutes away from Dhulikhel. She really enjoyed seeing the immaculate stupa and statuary.


I taught another hands-on rotary endodontic course for half of the dental interns (and a few faculty members). I had previously taught this course to the other 1/2 of the interns. Anil and Manisha did most of the hands-on teaching.

They showed me that I was included in a new faculty photo posted on the COSN office wall! I was honored to be included as a colleague.

We all went to the Tik-Tok burger house for a huge lunch with the entire CONS staff.

After returning to the school, I was treated to a fond farewell gathering, seated in front of a group of my faculty colleagues and students. I could not help but get a bit emotional as I thanked them for accepting me into their lives over the past 5 months. We ate more cake.




Later, Jenny and I had a good chicken Fettuccine Alfredo meal at the Bamboo Cafe's rooftop patio.










































Comments

Popular Posts