Saturday: Morning sunshine and afternoon rain.

I enjoyed a lazy morning at the Kumari Inn. Before noon, I caught an InDrive ride to the Boudhananth Stupa where I met my student Fulbright friends, Jenna and Nicole for lunch. You may recall I ate here 8 days ago. The pizza was so good, I came back!

 

I saw this Buddhist monk get a birthday cake and everyone sang Happy Birthday.

I caught an InDrive back to my guesthouse and then took a walk to the ATM. Along the way I saw this dense root growth overlaying a vertical brick wall.


I saw these workers making momos (by hand - of course) at a restaurant near my bank's ATM.

It started raining right after I got back to the Inn. I spent the remainder of the day working in my room.

Dentsply has a flyer out advertising my program at their trade show booth on Wednesday, May 3rd.


Tomorrow morning, I return to Dhulikhel.

Comments

Popular Posts