Jennifer arrives & I presented at the NSID meeting.

 On Saturday morning, Dr. Kafle and I met Jennifer as she arrived at KTM airport. 

We returned to the Marriott Hotel where I was staying, and where the Nepal Society for Implant Dentistry (NSID) annual meeting was being held. I was the 12:30 speaker with a presentation titled, "Is a root canal tooth just a space maintainer for a future implant." The screen and stage were huge and there were around 300 attendees. It was a fun program and seemed well -received by the audience. From that, I have already been invited to speak at the ICOI meeting in San Diego in January.

After lunch, Nisha, Meghan and Maya joined us poolside for a relaxing afternoon.

Then we went to the Boudenanth Stupa where we had a delicious meal (momos!).



Jennifer was exhausted from her travels and a very long day. I was tired too. I was asleep by 8 PM! 










 

Comments

Popular Posts