I did meaningful work today: April 5th

 It was a beautiful morning as viewed from my Dhulikhel Hospital apartment balcony.


I made myself my typical PB&J breakfast sandwich. This is the bread. The local bread here is not very tasty and has a consistency worse than dry Wonder Bread. But I like their motto, "Eat Better, Think Better."

At the endo department, I watched Anil managing the dental students.


At 9:00 We had a dental radiology CE Event. where I was the featured speaker. I had 2 presentations, Applications of CBCT Imaging in Dentistry and Are You Really Seeing What You Think You Are? Novel experiments in endodontic radiographic interpretation.
30+ dental interns and others attended.

Dr Harleen from the Dental School's department of oral radiology also gave a presentation on CBCT interpretation.


Afterwards, we all went to the cash canteen for lunch. The weather was lovely. I had rice with some chili-style beans (it was good).








Comments

Popular Posts