Easter Sunday in Dhulikhel

 We enjoyed an Easter buffet breakfast at the Marriott, 

Then Dr. Kafle drove us to Dhulikhel Hospital. We saw a surprisingly large Christian Easter parade as we were leaving Kathmandu. Jennifer spent the morning with Dr. Biraj, the director of the hospital's extensive outreach program. They discussed a variety of shared interests. I spent the morning consulting on an unusual case of Dr Anil & Dr. Kafle. 

Later, we all met at Dr. Ram's office.

We were invited to have lunch with Dr. Ram at the DLR rooftop. He has been very gracious to me during my 5 month term here. Jenny and I were gifted matching Dhulikhel Hospital fleece jackets.



After that we, returned to the hospital, where I was asked to say a few words at the induction ceremony for the new hospital Fellows.


We were tired after that. We had an early starlit dinner on the DLR balcony and I was again asleep very early.







Comments

Popular Posts