Tuesday, more rain and another dinner

After a thunderous rainy night, the morning was cool with clouds moving throughout the valley. Here I am on the breakfast balcony, awaiting my colleagues.



At school, I watched Anil & Manisha do a root-end surgery case.


One of the general dentists was treating this unusual case.

Here they are discussing the radiograph.

Dawn gave a presentation to the executive committee of the Nepal Association of Dental Science Hygienists. The story of her charity project in Sri Lanka is always compelling.


We had lunch at the canteen with Dr. Sumi.

I saw the canteen workers preparing okra for tomorrow's meals.

We had a dinner at the DLR with several students/residents. From left to right in this photo is Ann, Aagya, Kamana, Dawn, Neha, Arjun and me. We had delightful conversations and good food.


For dessert, I had fried apple and banana fritters.





 

Comments

Popular Posts