Monday: A Quiet Day at School

There isn't much to report today. My day was mostly working on my laptop and de-conflicting logistics. 

I found this aerial view of the hospital campus (or at least part of it). My apartment is located at the red dot and the dental school is at the red X.

Anil and Manisha were busy with cases. Anil had to leave mid-day to go work on some examinations at the Kathmandu University main campus.



On my walk back to my apartment, I saw this guy trying to clear a blocked sewer line. You can imagine the smell...

Nepal has taught me to appreciate many things that I take for granted in the USA. I was able to enjoy a nice hot shower tonight with good water pressure. That doesn't happen every day here.

I prepared a bowl of ramen (wei-wei) noodle soup for dinner tonight and I expect to be asleep early.




Comments

Popular Posts