Sunday -- It is Deja Vu all over again

 Dash picked me up around 7Am and dropped me at the KTM airport on his way to work at Dhulikhel. I was flying to Kochi, India to attend the Fulbright Regional Education meeting. Fulbright booked my travel and was a bit awkward. I flew Indigo Airlines to Dehli and then had to clear immigration and customs before checking in for the flight on to Kochi on Vistara airlines. Indigo is a no-frills, low-cost carrier (all economy class). Somehow Fulbright had ordered me a vegan meal. It was actually ok.



In Dehli, I found some comfort food at a McDonalds there.

I saw the sunset from my window seat on my Vistara flight to Kochi.

Fulbright met me and a group of other Fulbright travelers, and we took a bus for an hour-long ride to the LeMeridien resort.


At the resort, this was my bathroom. I don't really understand the second commode.

This was the great view from my room.

Fulbright had a buffet dinner awaiting us.

I was exhausted from the day-long travel.













Comments

Popular Posts