Today was quiet, but tomorrow and Friday will be busy

Today was relatively quiet. But tomorrow and Friday will be very busy. I may not get Blog entries in for a few days.

I saw this crow on my walk to school.


I spent most of my day preparing powerpoint presentations for the next few weeks... so nothing very exciting. I have lots of different presentations scheduled.

Anil was on leave today and Manisha had a lunch-hour class, so I went to the Canteen with Siras. I had the noodle plate (veg chow mein) and Siras had the rice and chicken curry with spinach and cucumbers. My noodles were super spicy, I could only eat a small portion. Whereas, Siras was eating spicy peppers raw!




After work, I walked up the street outside of the main hospital gate and bought 6 more liters of bottled water.

Most evenings (like tonight) are spent in my room reading or watching stuff on my iPad. I am now simultaneously reading 4 books.  

Not every day can be action-packed. Today was restful and useful to prepare for the days ahead.





Comments

Popular Posts