Happy Friday -- beginning my 7th week here!

 I had my typical Kumari Inn breakfast. I am appreciating their eggs, toast, juice, banana and coffee as something akin to American food -- a bite against homesickness. 

I have learned to dress for the chilly weather here. I have 5 layers above my waist and 3 layers below.

Nisha picked me up at 9 AM and drove me to the TU IOM dental school where where teaches. These photos suggest to me that dental schools look similar everywhere. I spent some time this morning going over some of the finer/esoteric points of rotary endodontic instrumentation with two general dentists who work at the school (one is Nisha's little sister). 



At 11:00 AM I lectured to the dental students on a smorgasbord of topics related to endodontic working length determination.


At 1:00 Nisha fed me a delicious home-brought lunch before returning me to the Kumari Inn.

I took an afternoon walk around the Kumari Inn neighborhood. I saw the girl from the Kumari Inn buying eggs at a small shop (probably for my breakfast tomorrow!).

Tonight I am simultaneously reading, "Into Thin Air" by Jon Krakauer (I am more than halfway through), and also reading "Track of the Cat" by Nevada Barr (maybe 1/4 into it). One book is set in Texas and the other in Nepal -- seems a good mix?

Happy Friday!









Comments

Popular Posts